You are using the web browser we don't support. Please upgrade or use a different browser to improve your experience.

Early Years Wales

  1. Supporting early years providers
  2. Supporting families to participate in play
  3. Widely promoting the work of Early Years Wales

Early Years Wales (formerly Wales Pre-school Providers Association/yn flaenorol Cymdeithas Darparwyr Cyn-ysgol Cymru) Early Years Wales is a national charity and membership organisation that promotes and supports bilingual pre-school care, education and learning through play across Wales. Our association supports the development and implementation of the Welsh Government’s policy agenda and commitment to childcare, education and play. We help to ensure there are sufficient play opportunities for pre-school children that are child-focused and help promote their personal and social development. We’re here to ensure families are given the opportunity to experience high quality, affordable, and accessible childcare in Wales. Our mission: to enhance the development, care and education of bilingual pre-school children in Wales. Working in partnership with families, parents and carers to understand and provide for the needs of children through high quality pre-school provision. Support adults to gain skills and confidence to make the best use of their knowledge and resources, for the benefit of themselves and their children.

1 Job Vacancies

  • £21112 per annum
    As part of our commitment to flexible working, we offer a hybrid working arrangement whereby 40% of working time is office based and the remaining 60% is remote working.

    Benefits: 23 days per year plus usual bank holidays, Company pension scheme

    Working within our Welsh Language team, the successful candidate will be promoting the National Centre...