Terms & Conditions
Notice to All Users.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. In making any use of the services, facilities and features of this website – which is part of JobsinWales.com Network (a trading name of CardiffJobs.co.uk Ltd), you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please do not use this website. If you have any questions please contact us at
These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time, hence Users should visit this page periodically to obtain the up to date information.
The term 'User' refers to all individuals, companies, businesses and organisations accessing this website for any reason.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, JobsinWales.com Network will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Users as a result of the use of the services, features and facilities of this website and material contained in it, including, but not limited to, quality and timeliness of the work and service of the job seekers and the loss of current or future earnings by any User of the site.
JobsinWales.com Network does not have any control on the quality and accuracy of the individual resumes (CV's) submitted to its database or the quality and legality of the jobs posted on its website. Job seekers are the only party responsible for the accuracy of the information in their resumes (CV's) or material contained therein and employers and general advertisers are solely responsible for the content of their postings and advertisements on this website. Hence JobsinWales.com Network does not warranty the accuracy of the information on qualifications and work experience included by job seekers as part of their professional resumes submitted to the JobsinWales.com Network database. It is the employers responsibility to obtain, if they so desire, from job seekers such additional information as they may deem necessary in order to verify the personal data registered on the JobsinWales.com Network and satisfy themselves as to the availability, suitability, standard of skill, reliability and personal characteristics of job seekers. JobsinWales.com Network does not warrant the quality of performance of any work by job seekers. Neither does JobsinWales.com Network warranty the solvency nor credit-worthiness of employers and will not in any way be held liable towards the payment by employers of any fees due to job seekers. JobsinWales.com Network does not accept responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of job advertisements (job postings) or the hiring practices or policies of employers and shall not accept responsibility for any employment decisions made on the basis of the information contained in job postings or resumes (CVs) submitted to this website. Nor would JobsinWales.com Network accept responsibility for any errors whatsoever that may arise in the course of submission or presentation of any job advertisement.
JobsinWales.com Network will not take responsibility for and does not offer any warranties related to the accuracy of information provided by advertisers and quality and merchantability of goods and services advertised on the pages of this website. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted to JobsinWales.com Network complies with all relevant regulations. Purchasers of goods and services advertised must satisfy themselves in all matters related to warranties, after sales services and return of goods policies of the advertisers.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall render JobsinWales.com Network liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to incidental and consequential damages and loss of profit, resulting from the use of the website or inability to use the website as a result of any server crashes or being out of service or as a consequence of deletion, corruption, loss or removal of data.
To the maximum extent permitted by law the User agrees to fully and effectively indemnify and defend JobsinWales.com Network against all claims, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, causes of action and proceedings of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to, the infringement of intellectual property, tax and employment laws and regulations and liability of every kind which may be deemed to have been incurred by JobsinWales.com Network as the result of use or misuse of services, facilities and features of this website by Users or the inability to use these services, facilities and features.
Information And Content Supplied By Users
By submitting a professional resume (CV) and other personal data, by advertising a job vacancy, job posting, or by otherwise using the services, features and facilities of JobsinWales.com Network, the User agrees to the full right of JobsinWales.com Network to use, reproduce, amend, modify, adapt, publish or transmit such resume (CV) and personal data, job postings and other material placed on or submitted to the JobsinWales.com Network.
Notwithstanding the above, the User understands and accepts that JobsinWales.com Network acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution of information, content or material submitted by the Users and that JobsinWales.com Network is under no obligation to control, screen or monitor in advance such information, content or material.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that this job board operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply work-seekers to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
· obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable work-seeker for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill;
· obtain confirmation of the identity of a work-seeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
· take any steps to ensure the work-seeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the work-seeker to fulfill the position to be filled;
· take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the work-seeker or the recruiter for the work-seeker to fulfill the position to be fulfilled;
· give any indication to recruiters whether work-seekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
· propose work-seekers to recruiters or provide any information about them.
· take up any references in relation to a work-seeker; or
· make any arrangements for accommodation of work-seekers.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the "Regulations") seek to ensure that work-seekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters are only offered work-seekers who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a venue and do not propose or introduce work-seekers to recruiters or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a work-seeker you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a recruiter, to ensure a work-seekers suitability for the role.
These could include:
· If you are a work-seeker; checking the identity of the recruiter and the nature of its business, the commencement date and duration of the position, the position to be filled including type of work, location, hours and risks to health and safety, experience, training, qualifications and authorisation which the recruiter considers necessary or are required by law or otherwise to undertake the position, whether any expenses are payable by you as a work-seeker or whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you to satisfy before taking up a position.
· If you are a recruiter; checking the identity of the work-seeker and that the work-seeker has the experience, training, qualifications and authorisation required by law or otherwise for the position and whether there are any requirements imposed by law or otherwise for you, as the recruiter, to meet to enable a work-seeker to take up a position.
· In addition, where professional qualifications are required or where work-seekers are to work with vulnerable persons or children, you should obtain copies of the relevant qualifications or authorisation, obtain at least two references from people who are not relatives of the work-seeker and undertake a criminal records bureau check of the work-seeker. Any searching or screening tools provided by us for use in your assessment of the suitability or otherwise of any particular candidate or advertised vacancy are to assist you in taking these steps, but are not intended as a substitute.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Employers who submit job advertisements to JobsinWales.com Network undertake and warrant to JobsinWales.com Network that the job posting is legal, decent and truthful and complies with the national and international codes relating to advertising as appropriate. Advertisements shall not contain any data, image or other material which is offensive, obscene, defamatory or racially and ethnically objectionable. Employers also warrant that the content of job posting does not infringe third party copyrights and trademarks or any other such rights. All adverts must be role specific and not generic. I.e. each job advert should be for a particular role, in a set location. Roles cannot be generic e.g. "many vacancies throughout Cardiff". Once the job advert has been approved and becomes live, the user does have the ability to amend minor details of the vacancy. Minor changes are allowed however material changes or essentially new job roles must be cleared in writing by JobsinWales.com Network. JobsinWales.com Network has the right to refuse any request to amend a job advert it deems necessary without prior warning or reason.
Please note that under no such circumstances other than prior written permission from JobsinWales.com Network, can you place any contact information such as: Telephone numbers; Fax numbers; Email addresses; Website addresses; Postal addresses; Street addresses, social media address, etc.
Employers and other advertisers agree that JobsinWales.com Network has the right at its sole discretion and without any liability whatsoever to the employer and advertiser, decline to publish, amend, edit, suspend or remove any advertisement posted in breach of the above.
JobsinWales.com Network does not guarantee any level of response to the job postings or any other promotional material advertised on its website. The employer may cancel and remove any job posting that it has advertised on this website; however the employer will be charged the full amount agreed, and will not be eligible for a full or partial refund.
Unless otherwise agreed by JobsinWales.com Network in writing, payments will be required by use of cash, electronic bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit cards. Payment must be cleared before any adverts go live. JobsinWales.com Network reserves the right to charge late payment penalties. VAT will be charged where appropriate.
Use of Information Stored in Job Seekers Database
The User as registered employer (this includes employment agencies, advertising agencies and general advertisers) on JobsinWales.com Network agrees that:
· All arrangements made between work seekers and employers are at the employer's sole risk and responsibility;
· Information, resume (CV) and other personal data obtained from JobsinWales.com Network related to job seekers shall not be supplied, distributed, resold or made available in any form or manner to third parties, persons, businesses and companies other than employer's own organisation and staff.
· Information, resume (CV) and personal data obtained from the job seekers database on JobsinWales.com Network must not be used to create employer's or other users own database.
· Any contact and communication with the individuals registered as job seekers using the information obtained from the job seeker's database on this site will be solely for the purpose of finding suitable candidates to fill job vacancies. The User will make sure that the contact information obtained from this site is used specifically and solely for the said purpose. Any communication not for the said purpose, placing of unsolicited e-mails, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts are strictly prohibited under these Terms and Conditions.
Advertising On JobsinWales.com Network Web Site.
Companies, businesses and organisations which place advertisements on JobsinWales.com Network are responsible for ensuring that the contents of their advertisements comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Such companies, businesses and organisations will indemnify JobsinWales.com Network against any claim from third parties regarding any infringements of law or the rights of others.
To cancel or alter advertisements submitted to JobsinWales.com Network, the advertiser must notify JobsinWales.com Network in writing before the intended publication, otherwise JobsinWales.com Network will charge the full rates for the advertisement.
Use of Password
Registered Users select a password to enable them to access the restricted areas of the JobsinWales.com Network. Such Users will be held responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and for making sure that the password chosen by them is not distributed to others. Users will be held responsible for all use of their registration and password whether authorised by them or not and they agree to indemnify JobsinWales.com Network against any claims and damages resulting from the breach of the requirements set out in this clause.
Use of Information by JobsinWales.com Network.
In submitting information and content to any part of the JobsinWales.com Network, the User grants to JobsinWales.com Network royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right and licence to reproduce, communicate, modify, sell, publish, distribute and in general use such information and content with associated companies and any third parties.
The User understands and agrees that JobsinWales.com Network may, at its own discretion, disclose to third parties on an anonymous basis certain parts of the content and information submitted by Users to the JobsinWales.com Network or derivatives or summaries resulting from such information and content. JobsinWales.com Network reserves the right to, from time to time, offer the Users services and products supplied by third parties based on the preferences identified from the information supplied by Users. Newsletters and e-mail alert services may contain promotional materials on behalf of companies or business organisations which use the facilities offered on JobsinWales.com Network web site. The User, however, will be able, at any time, to decline the receipt of such newsletters or e-mail services.
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of CardiffJobs.co.uk Limited then, in our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this Website (including, without limitation PII and other information) to one or more relevant third parties.