£23,015 - £25,017 per annum pro rata
Community Fundraiser - Volunteer Groups
Vacancy type: Paid Vacancy
Location: Field Based
Salary: £23,015 - £25,017 per annum pro rata (depending on experience)
Contract type: Fixed term
Contract length: Initial Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Contract hours: Part time
Weekly hours: 22.5 hours per week
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced, personable and passionate fundraiser or volunteer co-ordinator to join our Fundraising and Community Engagement team, leading on the recruitment and development of fundraising volunteer groups across Wales.
About the role
This an exciting new role which will work closely with fundraising colleagues to develop and deliver a new strategy to grow the number of 'Friends of Ty Hafan' fundraising groups across Wales.
Key requirements of the role include;
We are looking for someone who is:
Tŷ Hafan is one of the UK’s leading paediatric palliative care charities and offers care to children and support for their families throughout Wales. We offer comfort, care and support to children and young people with life-limiting conditions, supporting them and their families at our hospice, in the community and in their homes.
Our vision is to see a Wales where children who may die in childhood live a fulfilling family life.
Our mission is to offer a high standard of free care to children in Wales who may die in childhood in order to enrich their quality of life, and support their families during life, at end of life and through bereavement.
Our values are caring, collaborative and professional.
The benefits of working for Tŷ Hafan include:
If this role sounds like something you want to be part of then we’d love to hear from you.
Tips for candidates – all applications and interviews will be assessed using the person specification included within the job description.
Please note this role is subject to the outcome of a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Closing Date: 23/06/2021
Interview date: TBC
Ref No: 610
Tŷ Hafan is one of the UK’s leading paediatric palliative care charities and offers care to children and support for their families, throughout Wales.
We offer comfort, care and support to life-limited children, young people and their families in the hospice, in the community and in their home so they can make the most of the time they have left together.
We have several departments across the charity ensuring that we are able to maintain and give the care to our children and families.
Vital to providing this free care and support are:
• the nurses and therapists who care for children and young people around the clock to keep them pain free
• members of our specialist team who provide emotional and practical support to ease worries and give families more precious time together
• the advisers who tell families about the financial support they’re entitled to and how they can access other support services
• the volunteers who support Tŷ Hafan’s services and raise awareness of them locally and nationally
• the fundraisers who give their time and energy to raise the money that makes all of our work possible.
• the advocates who work on the behalf of families, making sure their voices and opinions are heard by health and social care services
• the retail managers and volunteers operating charity shops within the communities, generating vital funds
• the office staff supporting the operation and management of the organisation
• the board of trustees leading and developing the Charity to take forward its charitable aims
5 mins walk