Up to £19,000 (based on experience)
Fundraising Coordinator Supporter Care - Sully
Vacancy type: Paid Vacancy
Location: Head Office - Sully
Salary: Up to £19,000 (based on experience)
Contract type: Fixed term
Contract length: Fixed Term Contract (covering maternity leave) until 31st December 2021
Contract hours: Full time
Weekly hours: 37.5
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer focused Fundraising Co-ordinator to join the Tŷ Hafan team, working to keep our supporters inspired and engaged.
About Tŷ Hafan
Tŷ Hafan is one of the UK’s leading paediatric palliative care charities and offers care to children and support for their families throughout Wales. We offer comfort, care and support to children and young people with life-limiting conditions, supporting them and their families at our hospice, in the community and in their homes.
Our vision is to see a Wales where children who may die in childhood live a fulfilling family life.
Our mission is to offer a high standard of free care to children in Wales who may die in childhood in order to enrich their quality of life, and support their families during life, at end of life and through bereavement.
Our values are caring, collaborative and professional.
About the role
Our Fundraising Co-ordinators, form part of our in-house Supporter Care Team, and are the first point of contact for our individual supporters, as well as community groups and businesses. The team support the delivery of our stewardship programme and motivational account management to ensure our supporters receive a consistent and positive experience with Tŷ Hafan.
This role will initially be based from home, with weekly attendance at the office, due to COVID restrictions. Please see the job description for more information on the role.
You must be confident and able to respond to array of supporter and public enquiries, by telephone, email and on-line, helping people to design their own activity, and supporting people through a journey of engagement with Tŷ Hafan. You will have a genuine passion for Tŷ Hafan’s work, speak enthusiastically about what we do and talk with confidence about why supporting our beneficiaries is so important.
The benefits of working at Tŷ Hafan include:
All applications must be submitted through the Ty Hafan website careers.tyhafan.org
The role is subject to the outcome of a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Tips for candidates – all applications and interviews will be assessed using the person specification included within the job description.
The listing will be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received.
Closing Date: 16/05/2021
Interview date - Friday 21st May 2021
Ref No: 570
Tŷ Hafan is one of the UK’s leading paediatric palliative care charities and offers care to children and support for their families, throughout Wales.
We offer comfort, care and support to life-limited children, young people and their families in the hospice, in the community and in their home so they can make the most of the time they have left together.
We have several departments across the charity ensuring that we are able to maintain and give the care to our children and families.
Vital to providing this free care and support are:
• the nurses and therapists who care for children and young people around the clock to keep them pain free
• members of our specialist team who provide emotional and practical support to ease worries and give families more precious time together
• the advisers who tell families about the financial support they’re entitled to and how they can access other support services
• the volunteers who support Tŷ Hafan’s services and raise awareness of them locally and nationally
• the fundraisers who give their time and energy to raise the money that makes all of our work possible.
• the advocates who work on the behalf of families, making sure their voices and opinions are heard by health and social care services
• the retail managers and volunteers operating charity shops within the communities, generating vital funds
• the office staff supporting the operation and management of the organisation
• the board of trustees leading and developing the Charity to take forward its charitable aims
5 mins walk