We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our growing team. As part of the client support team you will communicate with customers, insurance companies and associated third parties in the most appropriate medium (telephone, email, written) that supports the customer journey and the conversion of sales into live policies.
To enhance your professional development and career progression, you will be given material and full financial support to obtain industry recognised qualifications within the first 12 months of employment.
Cores Duties - Summary:
- Responsibility for all post sale administration.
- Dealing with client enquires and managing their expectations.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Liaising with customers via phone.
- Making call backs to book diary appointments for colleagues.
- Provide insurance Advisers with regular updates.
- Managing your own time to complete the tasks allocated.
It’s important to always have a high regard for compliance within a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines, including resolving customer’s dissatisfaction appropriately and log all instances of dissatisfaction reported to you.
Skills and Experience - Essential:
- Previous Administrative experience.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to demonstrate an outstanding telephone manner.
- Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- A proven track record in working efficiently with attention to detail and adherence to process.
- Demonstrates reliability, transparency and honesty.
- Excellent time management skills, able to plan your duties within your day.
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines.
- Co-oporates well with others, adapting to a team ethos, always showing team spirit.
- Demonstrates problem solving attributes when required.
As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to accept applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
- 37.5 hrs per week on a flexible basis (No weekends!)
- Normal business hours are: Monday - Friday, 9:30am-6pm.
- One day each week will vary from this, working 10:30am-7pm.
Pay and Benefits:
- £19,000pa + Bonus (Likely earnings closer to £20,500).
- Bonus is related to your call back appointment setting tasks.
- To enhance your professional development and career progression, you will be given material and full financial support to obtain industry recognised qualifications within the first 12 months of employment.
- Free access to a range of benefits under the company’s Health Cash Plan which can be used across a range of areas including: optical, dental, complementary therapies and counselling.
- Free on-site gym with 24 hour access (temporarily limited due to COVID).
- Free on-site parking.
- Free daily shuttle bus transfer from Cardiff Central Station to the office.
- State of the art office space, with a fun and lively atmosphere.
Vita provide independent expert advice to the people of the UK, helping to protect the things that matter most in life, such as their family, their home and their income; achieved by arranging Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection solutions.
Since 2010, we’ve arranged over £1 billion of cover for our customers with the top insurers in the country, including Legal & General, Aviva, Zurich, AEGON, LV=, AIG Life plus many more.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves on being a pleasure to do business with. Why not view our Feefo page to read what our customers are saying about us?