Here are the details of the job you have chosen to view:
Please remember to mention that you found this job at www.jobsinwales.com!
|Childminding Network Co-ordinator|| |
|Buckley, Flintshire, Wales||£21843 pro rata|
|Funded until 30 March 2009.|
This position is based at the Westwood Centre, Buckley, Flintshire.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
To establish, develop, maintain and manage approval of Children Come First (CCF) Network to meet the needs of an identified community/agreement. To promote and work collaboratively with all relevant agencies to ensure future sustainability.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop, maintain and support a CCF childminding network
· Ensure that target numbers for recruitment of childminders to each Network are met and maintained.
· Promote the development of the Network through liaison with local agencies.
· Liaise with local agencies, parents and others to promote take up of places.
· Ensure that Children Come First (CCF) standards are maintained throughout the Network.
· Ensure all agreed/identified needs are met through collaboration with children, parents and other agencies.
· Ensure regular support, management, information and termly training is available to Network childminders.
· Maintain and promote a toy library/equipment loan scheme as agreed and appropriate.
· Ensure appropriate procedures are used to match placements in the best interests of relevant parties as appropriate.
To monitor and report on the network
· Provide current and reliable information and guidance to relevant/appropriate parties as required in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
· Compile and collate current valid statistical information as required by line manager.
· Monitor and control the use of budgets, including payment of network childminders.
2 years recent experience of working within Early Years sector including:Assessing and monitoring to set standardsTraining and coaching adultsWorking in partnership with other agencies
Early Years and Childcare sector issues and aspects of good practice including childmindingRelevant legislation and local and national government initiativesChild protection issues and procedures
Full Job Description available on request.
This position will be subject to a full CRB check.
Applications to be returned by 18 September 2008
Interviews to be held 7 October 2008 in Wrexham.
|Maxine Beck, 08458 801316|
|National Childminding Association|
|05 Sep 2008|