Here are the details of the job you have chosen to view:
Please remember to mention that you found this job at www.jobsinwales.com!
|Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator|| |
|Wales||£7.25 per hour|
|This exciting opportunity is based North of Carmarthen, working for a company that develop and manufactures pharmaceutical drugs. An established company, with an excellent work environment within a friendly professional team.|
This position has the following principal responsibilities:
1. To perform routine duties to achieve Production requirements within a status of GMP compliance.
2. To assist in the compilation of all batch manufacturing records and other reports generated within the relevant section.
3. To maintain relevant equipment logs.
4. To follow health and safety guidelines as issued by the Company.
5. Any other tasks as required by the Production Supervisor or Senior Production Supervisor.
Suitable candidates would have a science based further education qualification along with pass grades in English, Maths and Science at GCSE level.
In addition we would also be keen to receive applications from candidates that don’t have the science qualifications but are qualified by experience and have worked within similar positions.
|Ben Fratee , 01267 238991|
|25 Feb 2009|