Here are the details of the job you have chosen to view:
Please remember to mention that you found this job at www.jobsinwales.com!
|Credit Controller|| |
- To ensure Trade Customer Credit terms are not exceeded and that payments are
- Liaising with Trade Depots daily to authorise release of goods and payments due.
- Liaising with Trade Depots and Sales Office regarding customers credit limit. Checking payments have been received and processed.
- Pursuing outstanding monies from Trade customers.
- Maintaining accurate paper and computerised records in line with Company
- Assisting with all aspects of Sales Ledger.
- Credit searches for new customers.
- Maintaining and developing effective working relationships with customers.
- Previous experience of credit control essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel. Knowledge Sage Line 50 software.
- GCSE level or equivalent
- Car Driver - own vehicle desirable.
- NVQ IT or equivalent
- NVQ Administration or equivalent
|Trudy Perry, 01656 330411|
|30 Jul 2009|