Here are the details of the job you have chosen to view:
Please remember to mention that you found this job at www.jobsinwales.com!
|Our Client is looking for gardeners to care for and maintain garden areas and green spaces. Work will vary and be affected by seasonal variations, e.g. planting, grass cutting, pruning, clearing leaves & litter etc. The succesful applicant will be expected to use and maintain heavy machinery such as ride-on lawn mowers, hedge trimmers as well as general garden equipment; strimmers, spades pruning equipment, and may from time to time participate in hard landscaping.|
YOU MUST HOLD AN ALL WALES PASSPORT IN MANUAL HANDLING MODULES A & B TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
• Practical experience of gardening maintenance
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Knowledge/experience of planting, pruning, and grass cutting operations.
• Able to undertake routine maintenance of garden equipment.
• Knowledge of horticulture, plants, the landscape and the environment.
• Organised and able to plan out tasks.
• Willing to work outdoors in most weathers
Education & Training
• City and Guilds Certificate or BTEC/SQA National Certificate/Diploma in Amenity Horticulture or a Royal Horticultural Society qualification (Preferred)
|Suzanne Burris, 02920 868226|
|Jennifer Griffiths Recruitment|
|06 Jul 2009|