Exciting opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing company with a 90 year track record. Following strong sales figures the company have recently INVESTED heavily in their West Wales plant, and require a Sales Administrator / Sales Admin to join their friendly team. Significant career development and promotion opportunities are available for candidates with the right skills and attitude.
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension Scheme
The Role: Sales Administrator / Sales Admin
Looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to be based within a busy office environment offering the successful applicant the chance to progress into a number of different roles within the organisation dependent on performance.
The sales administrator / sales admin will report directly to the commercial manager, working within a small and friendly team of administrators, sales executives and purchasing staff.
Responsibilities for the sales administrator / sales admin will include:
* General administration and customer service
* Preparing of quotations, working with the sales team.
* Processing incoming enquires and orders to set standards.
* Maintaining up-to-date records, including the day-to-day running of customer accounts.
* Using company database software to ensure smooth running of client accounts.
* General customer service whilst dealing with calls or other queries.
The Candidate: Sales Administrator / Sales Admin
* Must have a positive approach to work and be keen to progress within the company.
* Ability to work as part of a small team is essential.
* Previous administration or customer service experience would be an advantage.
* Excellent understanding and experience with Microsoft packages is essential.
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.