Role – Pharmaceutical Line Operative
Location – Baglan
Rate of Pay - £6.95 - £7.20 plus shift allowance
Contract – Ongoing Temporary
Centric Recruitment have an immediate requirement for Pharmaceutical line operatives for our well-established client based in Baglan.
* Responsible for the operation of complex production equipment. This includes the set-up, changeover, cleaning and running of machinery.
* Make basic machine adjustments.
* Completion of batch documentation and recording of production data.
* Performing in-process quality checks.
* Working and maintaining established quality standards.
* Appreciation of Health & Safety with application of safe working practises.
* Working on a production line
* Packing finished goods
* Previous experience working in the food, chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
* Capable of reading, interpreting and following written instructions.
* A self-starter, a highly-motivated individual with a “can do” attitude.
* Days – 06.00 – 14.00
* Afternoons – 14.00 – 22.00 – 10% Shift Allowance
* Nights – 22.00 – 06.00 – 30% Shift Allowance
Candidate will need to be flexible and must be able to work all shifts.
Apply now for an immediate start
We are a recruitment specialist with a fresh approach to recruitment.
People are at the heart of our business. Our personnel are highly experienced and understand how best to help individuals looking to progress. We take the time to understand companies, their business objectives and how the right people in the right role can unlock growth and success.