Our client is a leading financial intermediary based just outside of Cardiff. Year-on-year this business has been in the top 100 small businesses to work for!
Currently we are hiring for an Insurance Service Administrator to join their well established team.
You will be responsible for carrying out the more specialised administrative functions and provide a world class service to customers by responding to and resolving general insurance enquiries in a timely, courteous and efficient manner. You will also ensure all administrative tasks are completed to both departmental and personal targets.
Main Job Functions
• Deliver world class service to customer enquiries within required service standards both via telephone and in writing
• Process payments and mid term adjustments to insurance policies via telephone
• Demonstrate good attention to detail by processing general insurance requests accurately and within agreed timescales
• Demonstrate a general understanding of regulatory requirements by following appropriate procedures and keeping awareness of regulatory timescales
• Review processes and help provide training as required to deliver a culture of world class service and continuous improvement
• Ensure personal training requirements are notified in a timely manner to the Administration Team Leader
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Excellent organisational and planning abilities
• Computer Literate
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong customer focus coupled with a “can do” work ethic
• Accurate data entry skills
• Willingness to contribute to the team beyond immediate tasks
• Flexibility to meet business requirements
• Excellent time keeping
Other Skills / Abilities
• Passion and drive to deliver world class customer service consistently and within service level agreements
• Experience and understanding of the insurance financial sector
• Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office packages and good typing skills
Immediate interviews will be taking place so please apply for consideration
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.