Our client is looking to recruit a Transport and Facilities Manager on a full-time basis.
Site General Manager
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - Days
Starting Salary £25k plus depending on experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Overall maintenance and management of Company vehicles and their usage.
- Transport Planning on a daily basis, utilising each vehicle cost effectively.
- Day-to-day management of drivers: employed, casual and agency where required.
- Management of the building, utilities and facilities.
- Purchasing - goods and services
- Management of stock held at an external storage facility
Key Skills / Requirements
- Previous experience essential
- IT skills and competencies, including Excel and Word
- HACCP qualification desirable
- Full, clean driving licence
- Transport Manager CPC qualification required
- Previous experience of working for a BRC accredited Company an advantage
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.