MARKET LEADING MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURER. LARGE HEADCOUNT ONSITE. CHANCE TO WORK ON INNOVATIVE, VARIED AND BESPOKE PROJECTS. Graduate Product Designer / Product Design Graduate required to work with a well-established company to support the delivery of projects for their innovative product range.
Their products have been built on a 30-year history and they are constantly striving to source and create some of the most cutting-edge technology, incorporating them into their ingenious products and design concepts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Product Design Graduate to develop and progress with a market leading company, who operate within a highly desirable sector.
Salary: up to £17,000
The Role: Graduate Product Designer / Product Design Graduate
Product Design Graduate responsibilities will include:
* Assist in the concept to launch development process of new products.
* Effective time management of agreed projects and tasks.
* Contribute to multi-departmental project development meetings.
* Writing technical files such as product specifications and test reports.
* 2D/3D CAD development of potential product solutions.
* Verification of potential design solutions through effective prototypes and 3D models.
* Maintenance of product modification and design change history files.
* Adherence to ISO9001 for all project development files and documents.
* Contribute to creative design sessions and workshops.
The Candidate: Graduate Product Designer / Product Design Graduate
* A degree level qualification in a field such as Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design, etc. is essential.
* The Graduate Product Designer must have some CAD knowledge and have experience with both 2D and 3D software.
* Ideally candidates will have knowledge of injection moulding and metal fabrication processes.
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.