My client is a leading design and manufacturer in its field, due to their continued growth and expansion they are now looking to appoint an additional Factory Supervisor to join the business.
As Factory Supervisor, you join the existing management team, providing close management and supervision of the factory units, engaging employees, contributing to the growth of the business and helping to achieve challenging targets during a period of significant change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will be required to become a part of an existing and developing management team, to take responsibility for the following
* A team for an area of the site.
* Achieving challenging targets
* Prioritising multiple demands and manage your time efficiently.
* Results orientated and able to get it right first time.
* Will need to process drive, commitment, flexibility, initiative and confidence
* Will need to be able to manage people in an appropriate manager.
* Will need to be able to manage change.
* Well-organised and able to work unsupervised and prioritise tasks.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal, and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Detail conscious and able to ensure work is completely accurately and within time constraints.
* Excellent PC skills.
We are a recruitment specialist with a fresh approach to recruitment.
People are at the heart of our business. Our personnel are highly experienced and understand how best to help individuals looking to progress. We take the time to understand companies, their business objectives and how the right people in the right role can unlock growth and success.