Assistant Site Manager
Division: Redrow Homes South Wales
Number of positions for this role: 3
Location: South Wales
Assistant Site managers on Redrow developments are typically responsible for ensuring the correct completion of works by all the sub-contract trades.
That working methods are performed correctly and to our demanding health, safety and environmental standards and best practices are encouraged is typically part of the role. Roles can vary depending on the size of the development and the immediate priorities of the Site manager.
- To comply with the Redrow Homes Build Policy and Procedures.
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager’s responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Liase with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
Closing Date: 16/12/2016
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer. Our awards speak for themselves. In 2015, we not only received a five-star customer satisfaction rating from the Home Builders Federation for the fifth year in a row; we were also named Best Large House builder for two consecutive years at the prestigious WhatHouse Awards.