Job Elements: -
• Entry of orders and quotations from customers, distributors and sales teams
• Clarifying and raising orders for the issue of pilot equipment.
• Raising invoices for rental equipment in line with current procedure.
• Liaison with salespeople and / or Sales Support Team, carriers and customers to agree delivery arrangements and times.
• Accurate completion of despatch notes, invoices and Export documentation.
• Creation and management of customers’ accounts in the order processing IT database.
• Building and maintaining relationships with carriers, and solving transit/delivery queries.
• Providing reports from database to European sales teams and relevant customers.
• General administration duties and telephone duties (Filing, archiving, invoice checking, POD, reception calls).
• Investigating customer queries and invoice rejections (not credit control).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Fluent in spoken and written English with good verbal and written communication and good interpersonal skills.
• Ideally French as a second language
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Customer focussed and able to work under pressure, re-prioritising work as required.
• Knowledge and experience of sales order processing, export regulations and documentation. Attention to detail.
• Computer literate (MS office Word, Excel) and accurate keyboard skills.
• Enthusiastic, flexible, with a “can do” attitude.
Petrie Recruitment is a relatively small - but perfectly formed!! - business - and it provides staff for a wide range of (mainly permanent) job categories in several sectors, but does tend to focus on manufacturing and commercial positions, e.g. Engineering, General Management, Production Management, Logistics, Purchasing, H.R., Finance, I.T., Sales/Marketing and all aspects of Administration.