My client is a leading service provider within its field. Due to their current growth they are now looking to appoint a Repair Engineer to the business.
As a repair Engineer you will be responsible for the following areas:
* Assist in day to day operations, including the call out rota.
* Carry out PPM schedules
* Carry out detailed reporting of faults and repairs carried out on customer’s sites
* Repair and refurbish equipment following diagnosis.
* MUST be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3,
* 5 years qualified experience.
* Excellent at fault finding, with great diagnostic skills.
* Significant experience of repairs and refurbishments of all types and makes of lift is essential,
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Must possess a current relevant CSCS card and a full driving licence.
We are a recruitment specialist with a fresh approach to recruitment.
People are at the heart of our business. Our personnel are highly experienced and understand how best to help individuals looking to progress. We take the time to understand companies, their business objectives and how the right people in the right role can unlock growth and success.