Urgently Required - Payroller
Hourly pay rate £12.00 - £20.00 per hour + Holiday pay
A vacancy has arisen just on the out-skirts of Cardiff for an experienced payroller. The role is expected to last 3 months and is to cover a period of sickness.
The successful candidate will have a experience of managing a large, busy and sometimes complex payrolls; you will be familiar with RTI and all statutory payments.
Main Duties will include -
* Processing of payroll for approximately 900 employees. 130 salaried and 800 weekly staff
* Have previous exposure of working on atime and attendance system
* Dealing with complex queries and ensuring dealt with in a polite and professional manner at all times
* Processing group pension and administrating auto-enrolment
* Administer employee benefits childcare vouchers etc.
* Process employee expenses
* Checking andverifying payroll information
* Deal with all associated payroll legislation: P45's, P46's, SSP, SMP, P60's and P11D's
* Participate in full team meetings as appropriate
* Ability to communicate at all levels of management and staff
* To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
This is a superb opportunity to work for a leading South Wales employer, so if interested please email your details into us NOW to secure an interview slot.
For over 20 years, Now Careers has delivered a personalised careers service to candidates throughout the UK and Australia. At Now Careers our guiding principle is to be your career resource, playing a supportive, consultative and ultimately crucial role throughout your working life. As career managers we take the time to listen to your needs and create a detailed overview of what you're looking for during the registration process.
Our Cardiff branch deals with Accountancy and Finance roles in the South Wales area. If you are looking for your next career move, we offer advice on how to achieve your perfect role - whether it's temporary or permanent employment, a change of direction, location or job type. Once we have created a detailed overview of your career ambitions, we work with you throughout your career life, communicating and providing opportunities that are relevant to you.