2 x Client Support
Cardiff, free parking available.
Salary circa £16,000 - £18,000 per annum.
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
• Provide timely, accurate administrative support to the sales team.
• Provide sales support to customers, act as point of contact where appropriate and help develop customer relationships.
• Prepare documents for clients such as quotations, and invoices and help coordinate sample collections.
• Ensure CRM is accurate and up to date and client communications are recorded.
• Maintain and develop relationships with clients.
• To help ensure that the organisation understands and satisfies the customer’s requirement.
• Implement the requirements of the company Quality Management System and help maintain ISO17025:2005 accreditation.
• Receive and action incoming customer enquiries and take details needed to prepare quotations.
• Provide general advice to clients on how best to meet their testing requirements whilst referring technical questions to the Client Services Manager or laboratory.
• Prepare quotations for clients promptly from information provided.
• Ascertain whether further information is required and if so make the sales account manager aware or contact the customer directly to obtain the information.
• Receive and action acceptance of quotes from customers.
• File/scan documents and client communications promptly on CRM system.
• Ensure the CRM workflow is accurate and up to date.
• Liaise with customers to arrange sample collection appointments after quote is accepted.
• Check collector availability, prepare and send sample collection details and ensure collector confirms the appointment and it is entered on the collection calendar.
• File blood/urine/DNA/steroid results or other subcontracted analysis results against CRM record and paper file.
• Dispatch sample collection packs to GPs and collectors.
• Record kit movements in and out on the kit log.
• Inform customers of sample receipt including explaining flawed submissions.
• Process quotes and orders through to raising invoices.
• Send quotations, results and invoices to customer on behalf of the Account Manager.
• Maintain adequate stocks of sample collection kit consumables.
• Prepare sample collection kits.
• Ensure the CRM system is updated with all correspondence.
• Assist with office administration such as stationary orders, entering payments from customers etc.
• Monitor experts and info mailboxes and action as appropriate.
• Actively work towards improving quality and customer service, at all times for example by contributing suggestions for improvement.
• Develop excellent customer relationships and where appropriate follow up quotes and results and obtain customer feedback to help the company improve customer service.
• Ensure that the company’s quality management system is applied at all times in particular by following appropriate SOPs, and keeping training records up to date.
• Identifying amendments needed to company QMS documents.
• Ensure that non-conformities and complaints are recorded in a timely manner.
• Respect the confidentiality of the information obtained in the course of analysing samples within the lab, and refrain from disclosing such information without written consent, except where disclosure is required by law or by a court order.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.