1. Liaise with Sales to determine the point of contact with the customer regarding Customer Complaints and customer returns.
2. Compile Quality related data for presentation to customer.
3. Where appropriate support or conduct customer visits. Quality System1. Ensure company quality system meets agreed standards (e.g. ISO9000:2008, ISO13485:2003)2. Liaise with external auditors and host internal audits.. Plan internal audits
Co-ordinate the internal audit process.
5. Keep records of the internal audit actions and their status.
6. Ensure any non-conformance and opportunities for improvement (OFI) and carried out and implemented correctly.
7. Manage and update all control documents. (Quality manual)
8. Check and if necessary audit the internal audit process.
9. Keep a register of trained and competent internal auditors. Arrange training as required.
. Arrange training of internal auditors as required. Quality Methods and Tools (SPC, First Off, Batch Cards, NPI, etc.)1.
Determine and review current customers control data requirements.
Implement new and improvements to current customers control data requirements. Audit customers control data requirements. Determine internal control data requirements (with Design & Production Engineering). Implement internal control data requirements (with Design & Production) Audit internal control data requirements. (With Design & Production)Manage the CAR system to problem resolution and CAR closure. Review quality measures and recommend improvements.
Quality Support (Systems, Procedures & Specifications) Provide quality support to all areas of the business. Liaise with Sales to compile and report customer ppm figures supplier and material issues.. Liaise with Purchasing to compile and present supplier ppm figures.. Assist with calculating supplier ppm.. Support supplier audits and development. Report internal quality issues, collate data and manage the CAR process.. Report to the morning production meetings. Audit and check the FMEA system as part of the NPI process.. Audit NPI, ECN processes and technical files.. Prepare monthly management meeting quality report and present summary when required..
Requirements : Good knowledge of manufacturing systems & techniques. Qualification in Engineering or Quality discipline.. Knowledge of statistical calculation tools (e.g. Minitab).Essential Requirements . Qualified Lead Auditor. Commercial Awareness. Able to read engineering drawings.
Travel to work from Bridgend, Pontypridd, Aberdare, Cardiff, Llantrisant
Addtec Resourcing specialise in permanent recruitment within the sectors of Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing/Logistics, Human Resources, Quality, Food/Scientific, Technical, Construction and IT