1. Compile Quality related data for presentation to customer.
2. Keep records of the internal audit actions and their status.
3. Ensure any non-conformance and opportunities for improvement (OFI) and carried out and implemented
4. Manage and update all control documents. (Quality manual)
5. Keep a register of trained and competent internal auditors.
6. Arrange training of internal auditors as required.
7. Manage and administrate the CAR/MAR database.
8. Liaise with Sales to compile and report customer ppm figures supplier and material issues.
9. Liaise with Purchasing to compile and present supplier ppm figures.
10. Assist with calculating supplier ppm.
11. Report internal quality issues, collate data and manage the CAR process.
12. Report to the morning production meetings
13. Any other reasonable duties requested by the Company.
12-18 months exp in a similar role would be ideal
Travel to work from Pontypridd, Bridgend, Cardiff, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
Addtec Resourcing specialise in permanent recruitment within the sectors of Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing/Logistics, Human Resources, Quality, Food/Scientific, Technical, Construction and IT