Key Skills: Web, Backend, Developer, PHP, LAMP. OOP, MVC, My SQL
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Salary: To £30K + Shares + Excellent Benefits
Our client, one of South Wales' top employers, is looking for a Backend Web Developer to develop projects from brief through to implementation on their staging and live environments - across each of their core brand websites. This role is highly varied and will offer a range of challenges on a daily basis.
As an experienced Backend Web Developer, you should have:
• Established backend skills in a LAMP environment;
• At least 3 years’ commercial experience in a PHP web development role (backend centric);
• Confident skills in PHP/OOP and have experience of at least one of the major MVC Frameworks – e.g. Zend Framework 2, Symphony;
• Experience with MySQL or another SQL;
• The ability to follow strict PHP/OOP best practice and have a practical awareness of OOP principles;
• Passion and commitment to continuously learn new web skills that will serve you in your role as a developer.
Your input is important to our client so the more you bring to the table the more you will develop and be rewarded.
Please apply if you have experience with Web, Backend, Development, PHP, LAMP. OOP, MVC, SQL.
This Backend PHP Web Developer role is commutable from: Swansea, Neath, Bridgend, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent), Bristol
This is a specialist IT vacancy. Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience
Back in 1987 there was a shortage of computer recruitment agencies in South Wales. Bernard Morgan, an experienced IT professional, and Marilyn Morgan, who held a background in personnel, decided to use their respective skills to start a professional IT recruitment agency dedicated to providing the best possible customer service.
Being at the forefront of the IT industry boom and in recruitment since the early days has given us huge experience and a unique view of the market. To this day the business is still owned and managed by the Morgan family.