Digital Dictation & Administration Secretary
Salary is £15,000.
An opportunity has arisen for a digital dictation and administration secretary to join the support pool.
The role of the digital dictation and administration secretary is to deliver typing support and general administration support to the above division and firm-wide when required.
• Audio typing of correspondence, reports, forms and other documents via the digital dictation system.
• Carrying out general administration work such as photocopying, filing and sorting post as required.
• Answering internal calls as well as client calls, taking messages and ensuring appropriate referral.
• Managing diaries and organise meetings for fee earners where delegated.
• Assist senior secretaries as directed.
• Willingly work with and support the wider secretarial team to meet work flow peaks.
• Maintain all paper and electronic files in an orderly and retrievable manner.
• The successful candidate will have competent IT skills including MS Word and Outlook, as well as good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience of working as a secretary within the legal field is a must. Secretarial experience and/or knowledge of the above areas will be a distinct advantage.
• The ideal candidate will possess a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm. Familiar with the use of digital dictation will also be advantageous.
• Good telephone manner, accuracy and attention to detail are also essential to this role along with a pro-active team work approach.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.