Payroll Administrator required
Salary of £19,000 to £21,000 per annum plus benefits
Main purpose of the role is to run the Payroll bureau for the firm, as well as providing support to payroll staff.
Key responsibilities to include -
* Process client payrolls on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
* Deal with Auto enrolment
* Deal with Pension schemes
* Issue client payroll reports & payslips
* Payment of client payrolls by BACS on a weekly & monthly basis
* Reconcile PAYE & NI Payments
* Process starters and leavers
* Process statutory payments
* Deal with CIS worker payments
* Assist clients with payroll queries
* Process end of year payroll returns
* Establish & maintain effective working relationships with clients & colleagues
For over 20 years, Now Careers has delivered a personalised careers service to candidates throughout the UK and Australia. At Now Careers our guiding principle is to be your career resource, playing a supportive, consultative and ultimately crucial role throughout your working life. As career managers we take the time to listen to your needs and create a detailed overview of what you're looking for during the registration process.
Our Cardiff branch deals with Accountancy and Finance roles in the South Wales area. If you are looking for your next career move, we offer advice on how to achieve your perfect role - whether it's temporary or permanent employment, a change of direction, location or job type. Once we have created a detailed overview of your career ambitions, we work with you throughout your career life, communicating and providing opportunities that are relevant to you.