Nestled in a picturesque seaside town in West Wales, my client is undergoing expansion with a new imported line being installed over the festive period.
With growth in an FMCG site comes the need for multi-skilled engineers and this job could be a great opportunity for anyone with previous experience of fault finding, PPM and PLC.
This site is commutable from North Pembroke, Cardigan, South Gwynedd, West Powys and Carmarthen.
- Monitoring equipment to ensure that there is no potential risk to food product safety.
- Routine maintenance of boilers, heat pasteuriser and processors as required.
- Electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Keeping spare stock levels up to date.
- Fabrication and pipe work duties as required.
- Knowledge of various items of equipment e.g. printers to be able to carry out maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Food/Drink Safety
- HACCP knowledge
- PLC Experience
- FMCG background
- Shift pattern to be discussed at interview
- City & Guilds in electrical/mechanical engineering
"The services advertised by IntaPeople are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"
IntaPeople is a specialist recruitment consultancy offering first-rate talent solutions to the IT, data centre, storage and engineering professions.
Established in 1994, we are experts in sourcing high quality candidates for a wide range of permanent, contract and temporary positions across Wales, the UK and Europe.
Our mission is to provide first-rate, honest and transparent talent solutions that exceeds both client and candidate expectations at every step of the relationship.
Through the range of recruitment, talent management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions we offer, we help both organisations and individuals realise their full potential.