My client is leading manufacturer within its field. Due to their continued growth they are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias) to join the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose. Duties include:
* Carry out preventative maintenance
* Installation of new machines and equipment
* Overhaul, upkeep and repair of all plant machinery
* Electrical installation
* Work with and install single phase / three phase electrical circuits
* Undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requested and pre-determined specifications
* Fault finding, testing and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings, fixtures and parts
* Where a detailed specification is not provided determine the cause of the fault and then undertake the most cost effective solution to remedy the defect
* Effective communication including keeping management and relevant parties’ aware and seeking advice and assistance when required
* Any other duty as may be required commensurate with the grading of the post and the skill of the post holder
* HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with key partners, suppliers and contractors
* Systematic approach to problem solving with the ability to implement corrective and preventative actions
* Experience in CNC programming an advantage
* Flexible, change orientated and adaptable
* Strong decision-making skills
* Experience of machine installation, overhaul and repair
* Experience of working with and installing single phase/three phase electrical circuits
* Knowledge and experience on a wide range of machines
We are a recruitment specialist with a fresh approach to recruitment.
People are at the heart of our business. Our personnel are highly experienced and understand how best to help individuals looking to progress. We take the time to understand companies, their business objectives and how the right people in the right role can unlock growth and success.