Food & Beverage Colleague
JurysInns Group Ltdis one of the fastest-growing hotel groups in Europe, with 37 property locations in the UK, Ireland and Europe with more to come...
Jurys Inn Cardiff
We are looking for enthusiastic, genuine, friendly people who strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do.
We have an opportunity for you to join Food & Beverage Team as a Food & Beverage Colleague - Part-Time - 20 hours per week
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our hotel, through our teams in our F&B departments.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry and are looking for a structured career path then apply online today
Guest Service Staff key responsibilities:
- To serve food and beverages in the Inns outlets whilst adhering to Jurys Inn standards and giving excellent customer service.
- To have a visible presence within the outlet to ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and to keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
- To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
What benefits will I receive while working for Jurys Inn?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Jurys Inns Hotel Group. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
- Well-Tailored Uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
- Monthly engagement activities
- Annual Charity Event Day
- Training and Development opportunities through our `Grow` L&D Programme
- Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
- Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
- Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
- Birthday cards every year
- Life Assurance
- No split shifts
If you are interested in this position please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below
Formerly known as The Parc hotel, our Jurys Inn Cardiff hotel is conveniently located just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station, making it ideal for transport links to and from the city. Housed in a grand Victorian building and situated in the city centre, our hotel in Cardiff is within walking distance to Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Cardiff Castle, and St Davids Shopping Centre, as well as a myriad of restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.