Exciting opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing company with a 90 year track record. Following strong sales figures the company have recently INVESTED heavily in their West Wales plant. Significant career development and promotion opportunities are available for candidates with the right skills and attitude.
Great for a recent Business Graduate / Business Management Graduate looking to progress and develop with one of South West Wales’ most reputable manufacturing organisations.
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension Scheme
The Role: Sales Administrator / Business Graduate
Looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to be based within a busy office environment offering the successful applicant the chance to progress into a number of different roles within the organisation dependent on performance.
The sales administrator / business graduate will report directly to the commercial manager, working within a small and friendly team of administrators, sales executives and purchasing staff.
Responsibilities for the sales administrator / business graduate will include:
* General administration and customer service
* Preparing of quotations, working with the sales team.
* Processing incoming enquires and orders to set standards.
* Maintaining up-to-date records, including the day-to-day running of customer accounts.
* Using company database software to ensure smooth running of client accounts.
* General customer service whilst dealing with calls or other queries.
The Candidate: Sales Administrator / Business Graduate
* Client will consider fresh graduates with degrees in business and or marketing disciplines. Will also consider candidates qualified to HND/C or school leavers with good A-Level or GSCE grades.
* Must have a positive approach to work and be keen to progress within the company.
* Ability to work as part of a small team is essential.
* Previous administration or customer service experience would be an advantage.
* Excellent understanding and experience with Microsoft packages is essential.
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.