Senior Credit Control Coordinator
Salary is £22,188 - £26,104 depending on experience.
Permanent. 35 hours per week.
We have a full time vacancy for a Senior Credit Control Co-ordinator at our Head Office.
This role involves supporting the Credit Control Manager in achieving good customer outcomes for mortgage customers during a difficult period of their mortgage journey, balancing the needs of borrowing customers whilst protecting the financial security of the Building Society.
• Duties will include ensuring the Society’s credit control policy and procedures are adhered to.
• Liaising and instructing solicitors and receivers.
• Reviewing cases appropriately and answering customer queries accurately and promptly. Working out strategies for recovery or re-payments which are affordable and can be evidenced by income and expenditure, and reporting all prospective MIG account arrangements to MIG for approval.
• Deputise for the Credit Control Manager as and when required in relation to arrears.
• Assist the Credit Control Manager in maintaining a training and development program within the team.
• The role requires high levels of verbal and written communication.
• First class customer service with the ability to deal with vulnerable customers.
• Previous experience working in a bank or building society within an arrears, collection or credit control department is essential.
• knowledge and understanding of Forbearance and relevant legislation relating to recovering arrears.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.