Clear Sky Recruitment is an ambitious and successful service provider. Due to impressive growth to date and ambitious plans for 2017, we now have a requirement for Recruitment Consultants to develop customers within a designated area of South Wales. We are looking for career driven sales / recruitment professionals to join our rapidly expanding operation. If you are a professional, energetic, articulate individual with sales experience and a gritty determination to succeed then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You’ll be based in our modern offices in the heart of the vibrant city centre of Cardiff.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic person who is a strong relationship developer.
• Promoting our brand
• Increasing and managing our client base
• Business development (Telesales, face to face and networking)
• Building long lasting relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
• Winning, developing and managing temporary labour contracts
• Winning, negotiating and filling permanent vacancies
You will be working in a positive, supportive, successful and fun environment creating opportunities for you to realise your potential. There are opportunities to progress your career in the future if you are successful in this role and full support will be given. We like to work hard and play hard. It’s that simple.
• To develop and maintain long standing strategic relationships with clients;
• To maximise opportunity within the industrial, commercial and contact centre markets to ensure targets are met by the individual and the team;
• Sharing responsibility for the support and development of the business whilst demonstrating and supporting the values of the Clear Sky Recruitment brand;
• Working with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
• Candidate attraction, management and retention
• Ability to work to targets
• Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
• High personal standards and expectations
• Professional appearance and conduct
• Previous recruitment experience an advantage
• Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
• Competency in all aspects of IT
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• A competitive starting salary between £20,000 - £25,000
• Brand new company car
• Mobile phone
• Excellent path for career progression
• Excellent uncapped bonus scheme (OTE £30k - £45k)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch with Ross Porter at Clear Sky Recruitment.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Manager, BDM, Field Sales Executive, Business to business, B2B, Business Development, Account Manager, Field Sales, Telesales, BDE, Account Manager, Recruitment Manager, Consultant
Clear Sky Recruitment is a leading independent recruitment business. We are proud to be an independent business as we firmly believe this allows us to offer the flexibility and tailored recruitment service to our all-important clients and candidates alike.
Our team consists of experts within our respective areas of recruitment. It specialises within specific marketplaces, building close relationships with leading talent and the most successful clients in the south Wales localities. We have a dedicated and friendly team who are ideally placed to find the right job for you.
We position ourselves as your professional recruitment agency, but with a personality. We want to build relationships with our clients and our candidates to deliver the best service possible at all stages of the recruitment process.