My client, a leading manufacturer within their industry are looking to recruit a Payroll Officer to join their growing team in the Swansea area.
* To set up, manage, maintain and use an automated timekeeping and attendance system (Crown) to collect clocking data, apply payment rules and provide data reports for payroll processing.
* Interpret payment rules for premium payments such as shift, overtime, call-out etc., and administer them within time and pay systems
* Undertake payroll balancing activities and prepare payroll finance report for Accounts
* In collaboration with Financial controller, operate BACs payments systems for physical payment of wages and salaries.
* Develop and deliver training programmes for T&A users and payroll processes.
* Produce and upload payroll reports into SAP HR and undertake monthly reporting activities.
* Administration of group personal pension scheme/auto enrolment.
* Deduct and pay all deductions from earnings to relevant stakeholders to include tax, NI, court orders, pension, child-care vouchers, union contributions etc.
* Significant experience of running large multi-rate, multi-payment rule payrolls.
* Experience of working in a payroll function in a high volume manufacturing environment.
* To hold a minimum of Part One CIPP qualification or equivalent
* Sound knowledge of PAYE, RTI, Statutory payments, salary sacrifice, pensions auto enrolment and employee benefits in kind.
* Experience of working with Payrite & Ernie IQ systems (desirable).
* Experience of T&A Systems, preferably Crown.
* Computer literate, with strong IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel to include Lookup and pivot tables.
* Experience of working on both weekly and monthly payrolls.
39 hours, 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 1pm Friday.
We are a recruitment specialist with a fresh approach to recruitment.
People are at the heart of our business. Our personnel are highly experienced and understand how best to help individuals looking to progress. We take the time to understand companies, their business objectives and how the right people in the right role can unlock growth and success.