Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
You will work as part of the Customer Service Team, being the primary contact and service provider for clients and their customers. Ensuring quality operational services are delivered to all our business partners and associates.
* To answer customer service queries and record insurance information from customers, insurance brokers and insurance companies
* To manage incoming call volumes / enquiries within agreed time scales as set out within the ‘Best Practice’ document
* To ensure that all information provided is verified and recorded accurately within the system
* To maintain an effective working relationship with Lessors, Customer’s Insurance Brokers / Companies and Suppliers providing the highest standards in customer service at all times
* To deal with all correspondence within agreed time scales ensuring that our client’s insurance criteria is met
* To support our client / customers by adopting a professional manner at all times when undertaking any form of communication
* To ensure that the diary system is fully up to date at all times with the case information so that any member of the team can review a case at any time
* To be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis to ensure company / Lessor / Supplier service level agreements are met if not exceeded
* To be able to deal with any complaint / expression of dissatisfaction made within agreed steps as set out with our complaints handling policy
* Investigate potential subrogation , contribution, recovery and salvage
* Arrange for damaged equipment to be inspected and cause of loss ascertained.
* Arrange for repair or replacement of the equipment with an approved supplier
* Prepare and issue payments
* Prepare and send claims
* The ideal candidate will be able to speak fluent Dutch and German.
* Experience of working within a customer service environment.
* Experience of liaising with customers over the telephone and via email.
* Paying a basic salary of �20,000 a year.
* Monday – Friday working hours.
* 25 days annual leave.
* Free parking on site.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.