Apprentice - Social Media / Admin Assistant- Executive Leaders Network ltd - Newport
Our client is a growing company with ambitious expansion plans in the Event industry. Based in Newport, the role advertised is an Apprentice Social Media / Admin Assistant.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent training, working within a flexible environment with 28 days holiday a year and free car parking.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Social media/internet research to develop new connections.
- Respond to and follow up enquiries by email.
- Making database amendments and other administrative tasks.
- Dealing with registration requests.
Desirable personal qualities Skills / Experience required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages in particular, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Interest in Marketing desired but not essential.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Effective communication skills.
- A professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner.
- A desire to continuously learn and develop their skills.
Hours of work-: Variable, mainly 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. However a maximum of 2 days per week may require 11.30am – 7.30pm occasionally.
- National Apprentice Wage Rate initially £3.40 per hour
- Progressive pay, reviewed after 2 months
** The successful Applicant would undertake an Apprenticeship Qualification in Business Administration as part of the opportunity.
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.