Recruitment Partner / Administrator
Start Date: Jan 2017
Reporting to the Lead Recruitment Partner.
We are a dynamic and passionate organisation and are looking for someone like-minded who wants to join our Recruitment Team. You will be responsible (with full training provided and day to day guidance/support from the Lead Recruitment Partner) for bringing new staff into the business. Your particular focus will be liaising with candidates and supporting them through the application process ensuring you deliver WOW service at every point.
This is a Full Time Position with the hours of 8.45am - 5.00pm daily from our Head Office in Pencoed, Bridgend.
The successful candidate will need to live and breathe our Core Values and ensure these underpin everything they do!
Our Core Values
Passionate: about everything we do
People Focused: delivering the best for all stake holders
Aspirational: the sky’s the limit reach for the stars
- Supporting with the day to day administrative aspects of recruitment.
- Sifting, assessing & shortlisting CV’s and applications.
- Job matching candidates to suitable roles based on location and experience.
- Booking and conducting telephone interviews.
- Booking successful candidates onto practical assessments.
- Giving feedback (Both positive and negative) and booking successful candidates into training.
- Offering jobs and ensuring candidates complete the necessary paperwork in the required timeframe.
- Ensuring candidates are fully compliant before they enter the business.
- Supporting candidates throughout the ‘Application Process’ ensuring they have an excellent first impression of SuperStars / Ignite+Inspire and receive brilliant customer service at all times.
- Managing a pipeline of ‘Bank Staff’ ensuring they remain engaged and eager for work.
- Using CLEVA Recruit (Our CRM System).
- Attending University Recruitment Events EG Graduate Fairs.
- Working in partnership with the Lead Recruitment Partner, Head of Training and Director of Operations to ensure the ‘Recruitment Team’ hit and deliver companywide targets.
- Complete Weekly / Termly Reports on Key Information.
- Liaising with SuperStars Staff Support Managers and Account Managers.
- Working in line with our Core Values at all times.
- Good organisation skills (Essential).
- Ability to work to tight timescales / deadlines (Essential).
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills. MUST be a ‘people person’ (Essential).
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team (Essential).
- Experience in recruitment or similar role (Desirable, NOT Essential).
- Educated to Degree Level (Highly Desirable, NOT Essential).
The Benefits / Package:
- £15,000 base salary with a £2,000 (Achievable) annual OTE bonus opportunity.
- Excellent training and work based learning opportunities.
- Progression opportunities on offer with a clear progression plan mapped out.
- Gym Membership.
- Annual increases for holiday allowance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to join a successful, award winning team at SuperStars.
How to apply:
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a ‘Cover Letter’ stating:
- Why you feel you are the best person for the role (Max 250 Words).
- An interesting personal fact (Max 100 Words).
- Your key achievement to date in a professional role (Max 100 Words).
SuperStars believes in developing bright futures for all children, by providing new, highly rewarding activities. Our dedicated subject specialists are committed to raising standards in schools and our ultimate goal is a simple one;
To give every child the outstanding experiences and opportunities they deserve.
The SuperStars team is a passionate group of energetic and ambitious role-models who are 100% committed to collectively achieving our vision. We live and breathe our 12 points of culture to ensure that we consistently develop bright futures.