Seeking a French or German Speaking administrator / customer service assistant to join a large and well established international manufacturing business.
The role will be based within a busy office environment and will offer the successful applicant the chance to progress in to a number of different roles within the organisation provided they perform to the levels the client expects.
Salary: �16,000 + Benefits
The Role: French Graduate / German Graduate
Reporting in to the Commercial Team Leader and will be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries from the client’s French / German customers.The client will consider applicants from candidates with customer service experience and fluent French skills or graduates of French / German degree courses.
Responsibilities will include: French Graduate / German Graduate
* Following and where necessary developing established guidelines or checklists to answer routine internal and customer enquiries on a variety of subjects
* Communicating price information, price structures and price changes to customers
* Entering data into databases or other computerised systems to maintain up-to-date customer records
* Handle enquiries, establish and maintain customer records
* The French Speaking Administrator / Customer Service Advisor will communicate rolling and delivery schedules to customers
* Provide excellent customer service by keeping the customer fully updated on status of order
* Communicate with staff from other areas in the organisation, such as production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of customer orders and resolve customer complaints
The Candidate: French Graduate / German Graduate
* Fluent French / German language skills are essential (French / German graduates would be ideal)
* Experience gained within a customer service/administrative support environment is highly desirable
* Full proficiency with Microsoft Office products is essential
* Experience of working with a customer database system is desirable
* The French / German speaking administrator / customer service advisor must have excellent communication skills
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.