An opportunity to play an integral part of one of SOUTH WALES’ LEADING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES who have multiple sites across the region. Having GROWN BY OVER 30% IN THE LAST YEAR, this is a great chance for somebody to join this global-player during an exciting time for the business.
They are a leading pharmaceutical organisation who offer a variety of services/products to over 100 COUNTRIES GLOBALLY. Excellent reputation within their sector for providing packaging and manufacturing services into the pharma sector. Due to continued growth, the position is a BRAND-NEW ROLE within this already well-established organisation.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE.
The Role: Quality Specialist / Quality Supervisor
The Quality Specialist / Quality Supervisor would be required to manage the QC department to meet operational requirements and company objectives.
Quality Specialist / Quality Supervisor duties to include:
* Manage QC team to ensure core QC processes are operating in line with EU GMP standards and defined company KPI’s; processes.
* Plan and schedule the QC department workload to meet operational schedules and ensure defined timescales are met.
* Generate, review and approve QC department reports. Identify and take proactive action to ensure acceptable performance of QC department.
* Review, approve and maintain Raw Material Specifications to ensure specific ations are in place to meet project timelines and that required updates are performed in a timely manner.
* Ensure Non-Conformance Reports and QC related deviations/CAPA’s are identified, completed and closed within defined timescale’s.
* Identify and implement efficiencies and improvements for QC processes to ensure the QC department delivers expected internal and external customer service.
* Manage performance and training of Quality Control staff as per the company personnel policies/procedures.
* Manage and support special projects, site priorities and new project introductions for QC (as required).
* Assist with the maintenance of the site Quality Management System (QMS).
* Assist with management of client audits and regulatory inspections (hosting, response and close out).
The Candidate: Quality Specialist / Quality Supervisor
* Must have proven Quality Control experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
* Must have management / supervisory experience.
* Must have excellent knowledge of GMP / GDP processes.
* Must have experience of managing Quality Management Systems.
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.