Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client a leading and established government funded training provider based in the heard of Cardiff for a Training Support Administrator.
* Assist in completion of all training related documentation to ensure content and accuracy.
* Ensure any incomplete / incorrect documentation is returned to the relevant person and train them in completing forms correctly. Comply with non-conformance procedures.
* Set up and maintain trainee personal files and journals.
* Ensure accuracy and compliance in the completion of relevant databases
* Contact Learners and Employers as and when required in line with the process guidance.
* Carry out random monthly audit checks of learner’s files and journals as required.
* Support during annual audit and other audits as required
* Produce reports as and when required and submit by appropriate deadlines.
* Monitor learner registrations to ensure that our client is compliant with funding and awarding bodies
* Ensure that our client maximises and evidences all related funding
* Administrative experience
* Customer Service experience
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent administration skills
* Good organisational skills
* Able to work to targets and deadlines
* Paying a basic salary of up to £16,000 a year.
* 25 days annual leave
* Contributory pension scheme
* Personal development and career opportunities.
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.