Receptionist- Immediate Start
Temporary to Permanent.
37.5 hours per week on a shift rota basis (Monday – Saturday 6.30am-9.00pm & Sunday 8.00am-3.00pm) 7.5 hours per day. 5 days per week, 2 days back in lieu during the week.
This is a very busy main Reception area, candidates need to be extremely switched on and not easily flustered. The ability to work under pressure and to multi task is highly desirable. An excellent telephone manner and a professional and helpful attitude are essential as you will be the first point of contact for members of the public.
• Meeting and greeting patients as they enter the Reception area
• Booking appointments and assisting with general queries
• Amending appointments or patient records on the system (if required)
• Checking patients in or directing them to different departments
• Answering the telephone, taking messages, transferring calls to the relevant departments
• Ensuring the Reception area is manned at all times and that the Reception area is clean and tidy.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.