Training Support Administrator
Salary is £15,015, - £16,200 depending on experience.
Permanent, full time.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Personal development and career opportunities.
• Childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme.
Our client is looking to employ an individual to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the Company by providing on site administrative support to the Training Delivery Team.
• Ensuring accuracy and compliance in the completion of relevant databases.
• Carrying out random monthly audit checks of learner’s files and journals as required.
• Ensuring any incomplete/incorrect documentation is returned to the relevant person and train them in completing forms correctly.
• Ensuring that the company maximises and evidences all related funding.
• Experience of working in an administrative role.
• Proven customer service experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to work towards targets and deadlines.
• Full driving licence.
• Welsh speaking would be advantageous.
• This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.