Standalone HR Advisor role working with one of SOUTH WALES’ LEADING MANUFACTURING COMPANIES, who have multiple sites across the UK.
A family-run company, that has a 250-year history, and are well renowned in their local area as a fantastic employer. The business employ over 180 staff across their 3 sites, with 120 based at their South Wales manufacturing facility.
Company take pride in their excellent staff retention rates, and have a good reputation for delivering high-quality products to a range of industries.
The Package: Competitive salary and benefits.
The Role: HR Advisor / Human Resources Advisor
The HR Advisor / Human Resources Advisor would be responsible for the delivery of HR advice to all line managers and directors, over three sites in the UK.
* Absence management.
* Developing and implementing company policies and procedures.
* Recruitment and selection of staff.
* Issuing and updating contracts of employment.
* Advising management of relevant employee law.
* Maintaining HR records.
* Managing employee relations including disputes.
The Candidate: HR Advisor / Human Resources Advisor
* Must have proven experience within a Generalist HR Advisor role.
* Must have good knowledge of employment law.
* Must have experience of recruiting staff, as well as experience of disciplinaries.
* Ideally candidates will hold a CIPD qualifications and have worked within the manufacturing industry.
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.