Holiday Home Sales Administrator - Pendine Sands
Are you a highly organised Administrator who wants to work alongside a strong Holiday Home Sales Team? Do you have excellent attention to detail and a true people person? We may have the perfect role for you...
Salary: £18,500 - £20,000
Full Time / Permanent
Closing date: 14/12/2016
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest business of its kind, owning and managing 73 award winning holiday parks throughout England, Scotland and Wales.Parkdean Resorts has over 22,000 holiday home owners, sell around 400,000 holidays and short breaks and serve over 1.8 million customers annually.The Group was created with the merger of Park Resorts and Parkdean Holidays in November 2015 and boasts over 7,000 team members in peak season
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a competent Holiday Home Sales Administrator with strong organisational skills into our successful Holiday Home Sales Team based at Pendine Sands.
- To prepare Sale and Licence agreements for any caravan sale with information supplied by the Sales Manager
- To record accurately any Caravan Owner job requests, payments and/or any warranty matters.
- To ensure that all paperwork is properly and accurately completed and to follow correct Company procedures in maintaining records.
- Responsibility to maintain standards of presentation of the sales office
- Maintain and keep an up to date diary of appointments and follow up calls so that during any absence it may be taken over by the sales manager.
- Liaise with sales manager with regard to after sales claims and customer issues in order to provide an efficient and effective service to all customers
- Learn all aspects of the park facilities, services and holiday homes for sale in order to present them in a professional manner.
- To ‘man’ the Owners Select / sales Lounge front desk and deal with the day to day operation of the owner accounts
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the industry (preferred)
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- A driving licence
- Experience of working in a team
- The flexibility to work weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be proactive, assertive and competent
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
Pendine Sands is only a short walk from the glorious Blue Flag beach the park is surrounded by stunning Welsh countryside. Facilities on park include an indoor heated pool, Wildlife nature trail and other family entertainment. Eat, drink & enjoy in 4 venues, and take advantage of the convenience store and launderette. Pendine Sands has 109 units for hire and boasts 449 privately owned caravans and lodges.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
Parkdean is a UK focused self-catering Holiday Park operator with 24 Holiday Parks; fifteen in the South West of England, six in Scotland, two in South Wales and one in Norfolk.
The company was established in 1999 and offers a range of quality accommodation, including caravan holiday homes, lodges, apartments and chalets, which are available for short breaks and longer holidays throughout the year.
In addition, caravan and camping pitches are available at many locations, whilst a number of pitches are also occupied by privately owned caravans under licence.
Our awards & achievements
Gold winner "Best UK Holiday Park Operator 2013"
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK for travel companies and sets the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the UK travel industry.
Votes are cast by the British public and as such they have become highly sought-after and recognisable accolades.
We are delighted to have been awarded the gold award for "Best UK Holiday Park Operator" category, this illustrates our commitment to providing customers with the best experience and delivering brilliant customer service across all of our holiday parks.