Digital Dictation and Administration Secretary - Nursing Care Department
Salary is £15k per annum
Part time – 22.5 hours per week, must include a Friday
Hours / Days are flexible asides from this – can offer school hours / set days
Our Client has an opportunity for a part time Digital Dictation & Administration Secretary to join their Nursing Care Department within Cardiff.
The role of the Digital Dictation and Administration Secretary is to deliver typing and general administration support to the department as well as the wider secretarial team.
• Audio typing of correspondence, reports and other documents via the digital dictation system.
• Carrying out general administration work such as photocopying, filing and sorting post as required.
• Answering internal and client calls, taking messages and ensuring appropriate referral.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings for the department where delegated.
• Willingly working with and supporting the wider secretarial team to meet work flow peaks.
• Maintaining all paper and electronic files in an orderly and retrievable manner.
• Experience of digital dictation and minimum typing speed of 55 wpm will be a pre-requisite for the role.
• The successful candidate will have well-developed IT skills including MS word and Outlook as well as good written and oral communication skills.
• A good telephone manner and attention to detail are essential along with a willingness to work effectively as part of a team.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.