Graduate Practice Accountant
Salary - £14,000 - £15,000 per annum & study
My client based in the Newport area is seeking a Graduate Accountant to join their expanding firm.
Ideally my client is seeking someone with good A Levels results as well as a minimum of a 2:1 degree in Accounting and Finance.
This role will offer full on the job training so no experience is essential, however applicants with some office admin or basic 'practical' accounts experience will be given preference.
Duties will include -
* Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* VAT returns
* Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
* Liaising with clients and answering queries
* Other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
* 2:1 or above in Accountancy, Finance or Mathematics related degree
* Good A level results grade A-C (including Maths & English)
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal
* Excellent IT skills; ideally advanced Excel and Word
* Ability to work under pressure
For over 20 years, Now Careers has delivered a personalised careers service to candidates throughout the UK and Australia. At Now Careers our guiding principle is to be your career resource, playing a supportive, consultative and ultimately crucial role throughout your working life. As career managers we take the time to listen to your needs and create a detailed overview of what you're looking for during the registration process.
Our Cardiff branch deals with Accountancy and Finance roles in the South Wales area. If you are looking for your next career move, we offer advice on how to achieve your perfect role - whether it's temporary or permanent employment, a change of direction, location or job type. Once we have created a detailed overview of your career ambitions, we work with you throughout your career life, communicating and providing opportunities that are relevant to you.