Corporate Sales Executive
Reports To: Director
Based: 1a Sony UK Technology Centre, Bridgend CF35 5HZ
Salary: Competitive & Uncapped
Due to the expansion of our sales team at our main office in Pencoed we currently have a vacancy for a Corporate Sales Executive and would welcome applications from candidates who are looking to develop their career within our Company.
Previous fleet/sales experience highly desirable
As a Sales Executive, customer care will always come first to you. So, you will take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need; we will take the time to do the same with you, offering all the support and opportunity you need to create a successful career within the company.
A real people person, you will come across as effortless and genuine when talking to our customers, as a result, they will trust you to recommend the right vehicles to them along with any available extras, accessories and value added products.
With a thorough knowledge and interest in the products you sell, you will have excellent communication skills both on the telephone and also in the field.
You will also have a track record of successfully achieving and exceeding targets and able to evidence your previous results and successes, also you will have the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills: You must be confident and articulate with a professional attitude and have excellent communications skills.
- Effective organisational skills: Demonstrated by achieving deadlines, setting priorities and maintaining highly accurate administrative records.
- Customer Service: Ensure the highest standards of customer care at all time.
- Positive Attitude: Friendly and professional, demonstrating a high level of integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Self-motivated: Has the initiative to work unsupervised on projects.
- You will also be expected to seek new opportunities and attend Business Networking
- A full and Valid UK Driving Licence
Education and Experience
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent including English and Mathematics at Grade ‘C; or above. Your knowledge of general IT systems and applications including the MSOffice Suite (Word and Excel) and an excellent understanding of the internet
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Excellent customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification: Full driving licence
Welcome to My Big Green Fleet. We specialise in all types of car finance such as PCP, HP, Finance Lease and Outright Purchase, but in particular car leasing, van leasing, vehicle leasing, and contract hire in the UK.
We can cater for all needs and arrange suitable finance for the private individual, business, or even if you are a large fleet customer.