Salary is up to £60,000 depending on experience.
Permanent, full time.
Work closely with the HR Team to combine the tangible aspects of the employment package, such as pay and benefits with the intangible ones, such as career and development opportunities which tie back to the organization values
• Research and recommend reward and remuneration packages from Senior Management to Administration staff in the operations teams.
• Review job descriptions and evaluation process and take ownership of the evaluation and benchmarking process across the various businesses.
• Carry out competitor analysis to ensure the company are providing a competitive remuneration package to all employees.
• Review incentive schemes across the businesses ensuring they are fit for purpose, this will involve regular review monthly/quarterly to ensure the schemes are driving the correct behaviour.
• Working closely with compliance and regulatory teams within the business to ensure the schemes adhere to TCF principles and meet FCA requirements.
• Manage and administer the company car fleet.
• Build and manage relationships with benefits providers and administer the schemes for the various businesses.
• Assist the Group Head of Human Resources prepare for annual remuneration committee, gathering appropriate data, comparing the business in the market place and have involvement with annual pay review.
• Understand changes in legislation and how this affects the remuneration packages offered to staff (i.e. age, tax childcare, pay gender gap etc.)
• Undertake any ad hoc HR project work as required.
• Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge and understanding of the company’s Finance products and services, providing accurate information and proactively promoting them where appropriate
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to company’s Finance products and services (e.g. ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.) as advised by Line Management. Ensure all Money Laundering issues are reported appropriately.
• Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
• Treat customers fairly and aim to deliver fair customer outcomes in all of our day-to-day processes.
• Work as part of a team – supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and throughout the business.
• Recognise, recommend and where appropriate implement improvements to processes and procedures, ensuring that the efficiency, effectiveness and compliance of the department is maintained and activities are in line with current methods. Encourage ideas and suggestions from employees to help achieve strategic aims.
• Ensure that all system based records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner (and ensure that data integrity is maintained at all times) as prescribed by regulatory, legislative and company procedures.
• Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and product information and continually develop and improve product knowledge.
• Regularly review and evaluate management information to maximise the performance of the department.
• Ensure that prompt and regular communication and support is maintained between all internal and external parties to ensure seamless and consistent service levels are maintained at all times, reporting exceptional matters to line management.
• Maintain and review department policies and procedures, or create new ones as required to ensure they are sufficiently robust. Ensure processes are adhered to fully, recognising, recommending and where suitable implementing improvements.
• Establish efficient operating standards to ensure that all costs are controlled and monitored in accordance with approved budgets and in addition to promote a culture of cost consciousness throughout the Company.
• Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested by line management.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd is an independent recruitment agency set up to offer a personalised yet professional service to all our customers. We appreciate that everybody is different and treat our candidates as individuals.