Inside Sales Administrator
Merthyr Tydfil CF48 1YH
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Assist the Sales Coordinator with all pre-sale administration.
* Process Special Enquiry Forms forwarded from sponsor and create cases in V-tiger for the appropriate department to respond - if declined inform SC if approved raise case for RFQ for price to be returned to customer.
* Process all standard code requests and raise cases on V-Tiger for the appropriate Technical Dept to respond, constantly monitor and ensure promised date does not become overdue and risk supply to customer.
* Process Special code requests and raise cases on V-Tiger for the appropriate technical department to respond; constantly monitor and ensure promised date does not become overdue and risk supply to customer.
* Process Sample request and correspond with appropriate departments to ensure leads times are achieved. (Production/Distribution/Installation).
* Raise Proforma cases and appoint 48hrs promised date to each case. Once orders approved, chase accounts team in 48hrs to ensure customer has processed payment to ensure original quoted lead times can still be achieved.
* Cleanse orders for processing and forward to Order Entry, once raised by Orders check original PO and acknowledgement for large value orders over 10K.
* If orders are unclean and there are queries stopping the order from being raised/completed - Query with Customer and place order in the incomplete order tray in Order Entry Dept.
* Accurately manage databases, updating customer contact information,
* Undertake simple quotations 6 lines or more on behalf of SC, compile and submit to customers.
* Raise all RFQ request forwarded from SC for Project pricing for return to customer.
* Manage storage wall order, ensuring on sign off of drawing the Storage wall process is followed step by step - (refer to Storage Wall document).
* Drawing/Cad requests and Standard image requests submitted by customers.
* Deal with technical queries of products.
* Respond directly to customer with price requests.
* Good communication skills - written and oral.
* Microsoft Office/Word/Excel and Outlook
* Able to work on own initiative to meet tight deadlines.
* Must be a team player.
* Flexible with a positive attitude.
* Self-motivated with the ability to identify and prioritise own work load.
If you are interested in this position please click the - 'Apply Now' button below and send us your full CV and covering letter.
Orange Recruitment is team of recruitment specialists, with over 10 years of experience. Orange Recruitment was established to provide our clients with an abundance of highly qualified candidates, with minimal costs & minimal hassle.