Job Title: Conveyancer
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
Reports to: Head of Department
My client is looking for someone who can help support the Head of Department in the provision of legal services by providing Conveyancing legal advice and assistance to clients.
• Taking full responsibility for the management of their caseload in order to ensure the achievement of our Key Targets, i.e. Client Service, Completions, Timelines and Average Costs.
• Be experienced in all aspects of a conveyancing transaction from initial instructions through to post completion matters.
• Deal with file openings.
• To provide written, telephone and office costs estimates to Introducers and prospective clients with a full breakdown of costs and disbursements as requested
• Ensure that all checklist protocols are adhered to.
• Ensure that any complaints are dealt with.
• Ensure that all incoming mail is actioned and dealt with.
My client boasts a young and vibrant office and is a leading practice holding many awards.
Fresh Recruitment are a professional recruitment consultancy that's dedicated to listening to your needs, providing a personal, bespoke service to both candidates and clients.
We specialise in providing effective and timely recruitment solutions, to include Financial Services and Insurance, Sales and Marketing, Legal, Accountancy, Customer Service and Administration.