BLUE CHIP ORGANISATION offering a fantastic benefits package with an EXCEPTIONAL PENSION contribution and the security of working for a large GLOBAL COMPANY? The business are a leading organisation, with reputation for developing innovative products. House hold name in most countries, offering market leading training.
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
24 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension (13% company contribution)
The Role: Production Planner
An exciting new vacancy for a Production Planner within a fast paced and rewarding company supplying products on a global scale. The Production Planner will be responsible for planning production schedule and follow-up on progress of production.
Production Planner responsibilities include:
* Receive orders from Oracle and planning production schedule of company products.
* Make shipment list of products according to the customer requirements.
* Ensure orders are shipped to customer in a timely manner and prioritise shipments according to customer requirements.
* Prepare and assure the parts and materials are available to meet delivery schedule of the products.
* Responsible for the development of production control & planning.
* Actively communicate with the production team to ensure shipping deadlines are met and maximise production capacity by model grouping.
* Communicate with Raw Stores to ensure deliveries are booked in according to shipping priorities.
* Lease with production Engineering Team to ensure smooth production plan.
* Participate in daily production meetings to discuss the production schedule and potential issues.
* Lease with production Engineering Team to ensure smooth production plan
* Enter and process orders on SAP, and create and transact stock in SAP.
The Candidate: Production Planner
* Must have proven Production Planning experience within manufacturing.
* Must have experience MRP systems, ideally SAP or Oracle.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
We will contact you within 2 working days if your CV is relevant for the position.
Sigma Recruitment - South Wales Recruitment Specialists.
Sigma Recruitment Ltd are ‘South Wales Recruitment Specialists' based in Cardiff. We offer a full range of permanent recruitment solutions to many of South Wales' leading manufacturing and technical organisations.