Maintenance Manager - Trecco Bay
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an efficient and organised Maintenance Manager to join our brilliant Trecco Bay Holiday Park based near Porthcawl, Wales
Salary: £26,500- £28,500
Closing date: 07/12/2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an efficient and organised Maintenance Manager to join our brilliant Trecco Bay Holiday Park based near Porthcawl, Wales Reporting to the General Manager you will be expected to:
Lead a team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards benchmarks provided by the General Manager.
Prepare, plan and manage a planned maintenance programme for all public and staff areas, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks provided by the Park Services Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage effectively a budget for Maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Monitor and manage the Select and Utilities system for maintenance requests to ensure their completion within specified time scales.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Caravan Sales Guidelines and the required forms are completed as and when necessary.
- Ensure that all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our Company system and the job ticket with time taken and parts used is completed and the cost is applied to the ticket.
- Carry out fleet snagging and maintenance Caravan Sales Stock.
- Plan, implement and control winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
- Ensure that all new team members receive their training and induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
We are ideally looking for Candidates with the following:
- A full Driving Licence
- Relevant qualification or proven experience within a maintenance discipline
- Successfully managed a team in the past
- Have a hands on approach to working and enjoys working outdoors.
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
If you want to explore this opportunity further then please apply today!
One of the UK's largest holiday parks, Trecco Bay is Visit Wales 4 star accredited, has a striking Blue Flag beach and the bustling town of Porthcawl right on its doorstep. Facilities on park include Splashland indoor swimming pool with water slides & chutes, sports courts and a variety of family entertainment. Eat, drink & enjoy in 7 different venues across the park, and take advantage of the convenience store, gift shop and laundrette. Trecco Bay has 412 units for hire and boasts 1456 privately owned caravans and lodges.
Parkdean is a UK focused self-catering Holiday Park operator with 24 Holiday Parks; fifteen in the South West of England, six in Scotland, two in South Wales and one in Norfolk.
The company was established in 1999 and offers a range of quality accommodation, including caravan holiday homes, lodges, apartments and chalets, which are available for short breaks and longer holidays throughout the year.
In addition, caravan and camping pitches are available at many locations, whilst a number of pitches are also occupied by privately owned caravans under licence.
Our awards & achievements
Gold winner "Best UK Holiday Park Operator 2013"
The British Travel Awards is the largest awards programme in the UK for travel companies and sets the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the UK travel industry.
Votes are cast by the British public and as such they have become highly sought-after and recognisable accolades.
We are delighted to have been awarded the gold award for "Best UK Holiday Park Operator" category, this illustrates our commitment to providing customers with the best experience and delivering brilliant customer service across all of our holiday parks.